I hope to post some pictures of our San Francisco trip soon. We took over 1,000 pictures so it will take a few days to sort through them. We had so much fun seeing a lot of things. It rained almost everyday we were there, and for you that know me very well I don't like to be cold and wet, but with our trusty umbrella's we did ok.
It rained almost all of the way home (7 1/2 hours of downpour, a little stressful for your dad) so everything in the back of the truck was soaking wet. The clean clothes, the dirty clothes everything. My laundry room was piled high and the washer and dryer didn't stop all day long and it will be going all day tomorrow. On the way home I was looking at all of the SUV's and suburban's thinking that that's what I really need. A car isn't quite big enough for us and all of our stuff when we travel. It would let Doug have the truck since he has always wanted it. I thought I could probably make the payments on one. To my dismay I opened the mail when I got home and our new car insurance premiums came. Colten has less than perfect driving record and Caleb is a little better but not great, so our insurance is going up to a few pennies under $775.00 a month. I guess I won't be getting my suburban anytime soon. This too will pass when three years of good driving gets here. I hope sooner verses later.
The BIG 4-0
7 years ago
1 comment:
WOW!! We pay less than that for 6 months & 2 cars!! That's rough!
Post a Comment