On Wednesday in San Francisco we went to this large park (pictures to come later). After that we were near the beach just below Cliff House. It has warnings that it has a strong rip current and drownings up and down the shore line. So I was thinking that I would just have fun taking pictures of Doug, Caleb and Shandraya just walking along the shore when Shandraya started doing some jumps and then all of a sudden she didn't notice the wave coming in and down she went. Caleb saw the wave and got up out of the waves way and was busting his gut laughing at her. When it was all said and done she was very wet and cold. We went to the truck and luckily for her she had a pair of shorts in the car. She was able to strip down and I loaned her my jacket. She was a great sport about it and was laughing too, but I think the camera that was in her pants pocket is a goner. It still has water behind the viewing window.
More good times to come. Everyday we did a lot and had a great time.
The BIG 4-0
7 years ago
2 comments:
I'm sure I would have been busting up right there with Caleb:) Sounds like you guys had a blast!
LOL sucker!!
Post a Comment