Well this past week has been nothing but fun, relaxation, and more fun. Colten, Caleb, Shandraya and I took off Saturday afternoon and went to Pinetop, AZ to a Worldmark resort

for the week of Fall break (Doug needed to stay home and work). The weather was perfect. Up to the low 70's in the day and in the low 40's at night. While there we played cards, watched movies, played horseshoes,

fed some squirrels,


went on walks, goofed off in a nice pool,


relaxed in the hot tub pools, and went and saw some huge bull elk in the evenings. I also enjoyed sewing a couple of quilts and read a few books. Their are go, go, go vacations and then there are relaxing vacations. I like to do both but this one was definitely one of the most relaxing ones that I have ever had. The kids were great! They got along and we just had a lot of fun together. They are all old enough to be independent and help out too. They helped cook the meals and clean up.

They were awesome! I am so blessed to be a wife and mother and appreciate the wonderful children that have been sent to us.
2 comments:
Yeah! A new post. Love your background. Looks like you had fun in the cooler country. Glad you got to get away. We didn't get to do much, but enjoyed being off for a week. I have to aplogize to you for being gone conference weekend and not calling you. I completely forgot about girls' night. Sorry for being so negligent. Isn't that Nixon the cutest thing you have ever seen!! I could get lost in those dimples.....
Oh, how nice to have a relaxing vacation. Maybe when my kids are older and more independant I'll get to take one of those. Lisa said you wanted to be added to my blog list and I'd love to do that but I don't have your email. Send it to me and I'll put you on:
acrichardson05@gmail.com
Post a Comment