Saturday, September 5, 2009

Braces


Shandraya has been wanting to get her braces for awhile now. Well we finally did it. Here is the before and after.
They were really hurting her the first day but she didn't complain. She even went to piano lessons and dance practice that afternoon. She is doing great on following the rules of food that she can't have.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

She is such a great girl. Love the braces!!

Unknown said...

Braces... so fun. I had them for 3.5 years...

So, Sam and I moved again (not far - just to Gilbert and Adobe) and we are hoping to plant a garden and wanted some help. I know Doug had a handout he gave at one point that listed what was good to plant at what time, but I can't find it. Can he email another one, or can I get another copy? Also, any ideas on how to dig a large hole for a trampoline with only a small gate to bring equipment in? I am thinking we might have to do it all by hand, sadly. Anyways, email us at familyworkman@cox.net and we can get in touch! Thanks!