Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mulch, mulch and more mulch

As you many of you know Doug likes his many trees and he loves the back to earth approach to the yard. That means tons and tons of mulch around all of the trees. His cousin Darcy King owns a tree trimming business so Doug gets all the free mulch that he wants. One day a couple of weeks ago one of the drivers of the huge truck that delivers the mulch wasn't being as careful as he should have been and backed up onto the lawn. Big mistake it made the whole truck off balance and tip over on it's side. Darcy had to get a huge tow truck with a crane here to up right it. I'm sure it cost Darcy a pretty penny. But we got some cheap entertainment. A few pictures to show the disaster.


2 comments:

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Too bad I was gone that week. I would have loved to laugh at that.