Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Grandma did a Easter Egg hunt Saturday afternoon. Becky did a great job at hiding them in the basin around the flowers and plants. It was so much fun. I can hardly wait for more grandkids to join us. I hope in a few years it will be a huge group. Kierra and Keegan had a lot of fun finding the many eggs and eating a little bit of candy along the way. Shandraya joined in at the end to help find all of the missing eggs. It was a perfect day a little cloudy so it wasn't hot.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Got another one coming soon!! Your flowers are beautiful--

Gina said...

I am so jealous that you hunt eggs outside! We rarely get to do that. I also miss an egg hunt at Grandma's house. You'd better enjoy every minute of those grandkids! I really enjoy your blog, Julie. Keep it up. Also, thanks for the links to other family members blogs! So Great!