Ya know every now and then I just feel like screaming. Last Friday morning was one of those mornings. When I got up at the crack of dawn I realized there wasn’t any milk in the fridge so I was at Fry’s when they opened. About a half hour later I was going into my room and my niece comes out of the hallway saying Danielle’s room is flooded with water. Irrigation had gone over the front berm and was seeping into her room. It was across the room and almost to her door. We love irrigation most of the time but every now and then it sure has been a royal pain. It all worked out ok. Doug was outside already taking care of the blockage that caused the rising water and Becky and I used all of the towels we could find and mopped it all up. Life just seems to throw me enough curve balls to keep me from being complacent in my daily living. All in all life is great!

I guess I ought to be thankful for small blessings. Danielle had crawled out of her bed earlier that morning and dragged her blankets with her and had fallen back to sleep in the hallway. So at least we didn't have to deal with all of her bedding getting wet also.
2 comments:
That does not look fun---good old "irritation"---
does this happen often?
Post a Comment