A couple of weeks ago I took Keegan and Kierra to Disney Princess on ice. It was really fun. Keegan's comment was kinda funny "Grandma I was really skeptical about going but it turned out really good. Anytime you want to take me I will go with you". Kierra was in awe she loved watching the different princesses. The first half was six different ones and the second half was the story of Cinderella.
We were sitting down pretty close because I was able to get tickets before they were sold to the general public. I thought that I would get a bunch of really awesome pictures but the man in front of me was really tall and seemed to move his head in the way everytime I tried to take a picture and the lady next to him turned around and gave me a dirty look everytime the flash went off. I tried to take some without the flash but the shutter is slower then and they all turned out blurry.
So I didn't get any of the kids at the arena but got one when we got home.
The BIG 4-0
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment