Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rain storm

Yesterday was awesome. I was outside with Nixon and it was getting cooler and cloudy and then the thunder started and the rain and then all of a sudden it started hailing. The electricity went off for a little bit, and the house was shaking from all of the thunder. It was so fun to watch out of the back window. I got my babysitting kids to come and watch. When it was all over we all went outside to see the damage that was done up and down 26th street. Trash cans all tipped over, trees down, yards looking like they got another round of irrigation. We lost a limb on a tree and a couple of shingles off of the house. Neighbors lost whole trees and huge limbs. It was fun to play and splash in the water when it was all done.




2 comments:

Debbie said...

That was one crazy storm for sure. Congrats on the new grandbaby. It is raining babies in our neck of the woods!

Brandi said...

I want some of that... its been a while since we've had a good storm....

Trevor