Well we tried to think of something fun to do for Family Home Evening and so we got out the bag of marshmallows and the marshmallow guns that we got for Christmas. I saw them and ordered 4 guns online then I was out at Penny's Outlet and picked up 4 more thinking it would be fun for more people to be involved. Well it took about 5 minutes to load the gun and then about 10-15 seconds to unload it on someone. By the end of the evening We were just picking the marshmallows up off of the floor and throwing them at each other.

Mostly at me because I was the one taking the pictures.

It was fun but the guns will go on to Goodwill.
4 comments:
aw that sounds so fun!
That is funny. I had the same experience with marshmellow guns!!The idea was good, but didn't work so well in reality.
Love that!! My kids have fun with those too!!I think more get eaten than get in the gun.
Hey its me remember your BLOG I havent been updated in a long time? whats up with that
Post a Comment