As soon as that was done we headed to the temple for Colten. That was really special to have family and friends with us there. Everyone was pictured out so we only got the three of us afterward's.
Then it was time to pick up a few things at the store. While I was gone my sweet sister surprised me and flew in for the rest of the fun. That evening Caleb had his Eagle Court of Honor along with two other boys in our ward, Jaron Ellingson and Reuben Marriott. This is the 4th and last for us. We are so proud of all of our boys and this great accomplishment.
Late Saturday evening our sweet Sugar dog took a bad turn for the worst and we had to put her down. She was 15 1/2 years old and was a very good dog. She will be missed.
Sunday Colten gave his mission farewell talk in church. It was so exciting to have all of my children and grandchildren together their with us. Many extended family and friends were also their to support Colten. We are so richly blessed. We had an open house here after church and many came by. It was a wonderful weekend. As I was trying to find a picture of the open house I realized that I spaced it and didn't take one. Oh well it was really nice.
1 comment:
Wow! Busy time for you! Wish we could have been there- and for the party tomorrow night. Have fun! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment