This past week has been a fun but yet busy week in our family. Last weekend on the 31st and 1st we went up to the mountains with Drew's family. They were nice enough to invite us to their family fun. We had a real enjoyable relaxing evening and day. Colten enjoyed the quads

as did Shandraya and her friend Stephanie.

I got to love on Nixon a lot and I enjoy doing that.

We had to be home for Sunday meetings because Doug got put into our ward's bishopric on August 2nd. He is such a good man and I am so thankful to be married to him. On Tuesday Caleb finally got home after being gone up to Uncle Maurie's all summer.

We all went out to dinner together which was fun to be together. We didn't spend very much time together before he and Colten left Wednesday morning to head to Texas to spend some time with Trevor and family. It will be nice to have them all home again.
1 comment:
Hey Julie! I was wondering if you would happen to still be doing your little pre-school or know anyone you could recommend?
Post a Comment