Colten finally has graduated. I was hoping to get a picture at graduation of him but since it rained from the time we arrived until way after the graduation ceremony was over I only got one blurry picture. The rain did something to the main speakers so we couldn't hear anything that was said the whole way through. All in all it will be a night to remember in our heads and not with any pictures. The picture I am posting is after the baccalaureate services on Sunday evening. Colten forgot his honors sash but it is the best we can do.

This is the only other picture I got of the evening when all the graduates were throwing their caps up and the rain is still coming down.
1 comment:
Congratulation Colten on your Graduation this is a great accomplishment we wish you the best for your future!
Post a Comment