Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting something finally done

This week I finally feel like I got a few things done in the sewing department. I have way too many project to do but I finally finished Tiffany's baby's bumper pads, mended three pair of levis, fixed a backpack, fixed the hem in a pair of Doug's pants and last but not least I finally finished the bang around quilt that I started a long time ago. It is pieces of material leftover from Doug's scrub shirts that I made him when he worked at the hospital. He always enjoyed the bright fabrics. He said that they were a great conversation starter.
Now onto three other quilts that I have in the works and a stack of pants that Danielle want's cut off and made into shorts. It's a good thing that summer is just starting so I have awhile to hopefully finish all of these before too long.

7 comments:

Kasey said...

What a cute idea for a quit! I'm all about good ole memories. You have been busy!

Kasey said...

A quilt, not a quit. I promise I'm educated!

Becky said...

I'm so glad you were able to finish some of your projects. I wish I could have gone with you guys to San Diego. It sounded like you had a good time. I miss you guys. I hope everything is going well. Love you.

Debbie said...

Beautiful quilt. Tiffany's nursery turned out so cute. You are an amazing quilter. Wish that little guy would get here already!

Debbie said...

I agree with you---wish we still had an "in" at Paradise! Those were the days.

Debbie said...

Isn't that little Nixon just the cutes thing ever!!

Debbie said...

Make that cutest....