We rode on the Nemo ride for the first time. It was real interesting.
Star Wars is always a favorite.
Splash Mountain it seems like we only remember the big splash so I took a few pictures during the ride to remember other parts of that ride.
My mom, aunt and sister came up from San Diego on Friday to see Shandraya’s performance and hang out with us.
Shandraya loves having Kelsey LeSueur as her dance little sister.
Friday afternoon Shandraya’s best friend from here in Mesa had gone to Disneyland and she met up with her and then she went on down to San Diego with us.
It was fun to spend a couple of days with my mom and family. My sister helped me (basically did it all) make Tiffany’s baby crib blanket. We all went and got the fabric and then she just kept saying she would show us the different steps for the quilt and before we left she had the whole top done. She is just amazing. She loves to quilt and I try but don’t do so good.
3 comments:
Cute, Cute quilt. I told Tiffany I need to call you about her shower. I am more than willing to help!! Let me know what you want me to do. My mom said she would sew cloths for the tables or whatever needs to be done. My house is available, too. So, let me help.
Julie! I can't beleive I see you have a blog. What a small world. I saw you commented my sister and remembered us! I see you all are having lots of fun and doing well! Miss you guys.
-Katie.
P.S. I still remember the white cup I had with the flower on the bottom. (:
Hi Julie! Of course I remember you! I have to admit though, I remember your garden more! ha.
Post a Comment