
I wasn't going to say anything about Drew and Tiffany's exciting news but decided to anyway. I was going to let them share that with everyone but some people might not be able to view her blog so I decided to spread the great news. Their baby is due the first week in June and we are so excited!
6 comments:
Yeah!!!
YEAH!! We are sooo happy for them!! :0)
Oh I don't care if you share the news with everyone, tell the world to watch out cause there's going to be a Drew Jr. running around!
Hey Julie, these kids just keep growing up on us. Where does the time go. I was excited to see you found our blog. It is fun to see what everyone else is doing. Happy for Tiffany, thats is so wonderful.
Take care,
Carol
That is super exciting!!!
That is so exciting. I didn't even know she was expecting. Please give her my best and hope she is feeling good. You seem like such a fun grandma. What lucky grandkids.
Post a Comment