Below are a few of our pictures of the fun we had in Cabo. While we were their we visited two other resorts for fun, the boys all went deep sea fishing while Shandraya and I slept in, then walked to town and shopped, and just relaxed. We all took a glass bottom boat to see a lot of fish.We saw many beautiful sites. The ocean waves breaking on the beach were awesome. We were so close we could here the big ones crashing all during the night. Many new resorts are being built in Cabo, and San Lucus it is going to be a huge resort place in a few short years.
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a GREAT time---Hey, Garlocks are always up for a fun trip---just in case you ever need anyone to go with :)
Hi Julie! I don't know if you'll remember me, Alicia Nolan and Katie's big sister. You used to babysit them. I'm glad to see you have a blog and how well your family is doing. I'm going to add you. My mom will have fun checking out all the fun stuff you guys have going on.
It's good to hear from you Alicia. How are Katie & Nolan and your mom doing? I tried adding your link but it wouldn't work. E mail with your link I would love to see what's happening to you and your family. Julie
Post a Comment